The life of Muffin!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Trapped & Climbing

Yesterday morning I had another check up for my adnoids.  After getting a thumbs up from the doctor, we got on the elevator to go home.  Just seconds after I pushed the button to go back to the first floor, the power went out, the lights turned off, and the elevator stopped.  We were trapped!  I wondered about freaking out, but momma seemed ok with it, so I just held her hand and stayed real close.  We were stuck for about half an hour before the local fireman came to rescue us.  We had to jump out of the elevator about 6 feet.

So after that ordeal we went to lunch at my favorite place before going to school, then afterwards momma took me to the park where I got to climb on this really cool contraption!  Momma must've been feeling bad for my ordeal or something because it was pretty cold and she wasn't wearing a coat!


No comments:

Post a Comment