The life of Muffin!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 3: The Magic Kingdom

Momma and I went back to The Magic Kingdom on Wednesday to ride rides and look around more.  We spent most of the day in Fantasyland, where the castle is.  We started out with an appointment at the Bibbiddi Boppity Boutique where I was made up to look like a princess, complete with a wig, make-up, painted nails, glitter...the whole nine yards, all of which i got to take home in a nifty back pack.  My fairy godmother wad the best!  She sang to me, and told stories as she worked.  Then we spent the day riding rides and eating yummies!  Everywhere I went people bowed to me, called me "your highness" and "princess".  I wore my outfit all day!  My favorite ride was a roller coaster called Barnstormer.  We rode it 3 times!!  We also got to be part of an interactive sorry with Belle where I played the part of Mrs. Potts!  That evening we ate dinner at the castle with the princesses and got to sit next to a window, i was thrilled about that!  On or way back to the hotel I met Rapunzel and finally Mickey Mouse!  Then I fell asleep on the bench waiting for the shuttle and Daddy had to come down to the bus to get me.  I was wiped out!









No comments:

Post a Comment