The life of Muffin!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gift Ideas

Momma made a pin board for me on Pinterest with things that I would like.  If you need ideas you can check out my pin board by clicking here.  We'll be adding to it over the next little bit, so don't worry.  Also, I am wearing a size 6 (M) now (47lbs 43").  And my shoes should be wide or Mary Jane style (I have thick feet) or adjustable in a size 12.  I like all things frilly, sparkly and otherwise very girly.  I like funky socks a whole bunch.  I am very much into crafts (I do this more than anything else) and Lego type things.  Here are a few things that I have a bit too much of: Play-doh, kitchen toys, dress up and babies...not that I wouldn't like more, but Momma would probably cry. ;)  I also love to cook and play school, I'm a great teacher, and I like to write.  Keep in mind I am very easy to please and like every thing, these are merely suggestions and guidance.

Here's the written out address of my pin board in case you'd like to copy and paste it: http://pinterest.com/wastingtheday/gift-ideas-for-aubrey/

No comments:

Post a Comment