The life of Muffin!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 4: Tea Party with Alice and Epcot

Today I got to go to a special tea party with Alice and the Mad Hatter at the Grand Floridian, a real fancy resort.  Momma didn't get to come.  We colored, and played games and had a story and decorated a cupcake and made a craft.  The Mad Hatter's hat was so big!!  In the evening we went to Epcot.  I thought that was kind of boring, just a lot of food and shopping.  We got to watch the fireworks with Daddy, and that was super cool!  There were huge fires shooting from a boat and I was convinced the boat was on fire!  You could feel the heat!  We also rode a Nemo ride and went to a show with Crush the turtle.  We road a boat ride in Mexico that I liked a whole bunch.  Momma and I ate a lot of junk food like snow cones and chocolate covered marshmallows and a pumpkin funnel cake.  I think she was trying to give me energy because I was so tired, it worked! I also got to meet Belle one on one!  We walked up just as she wad leaving and I was so sad because we missed her.  But then she saw me and came over to me and talked to me.  Then she asked me if I could walk her home!!  I was the only one!  I was very special!  She made my day, which us good because I'm real sick.






No comments:

Post a Comment