The life of Muffin!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 2 (eve): Pirate Pals Firework Voyage

On Tuesday evening we were able to watch the fireworks over the castle from a pirate themed boat cruise!  I loved that!  We all got pirate hankies for our heads, and there was a dessert party before the voyage where we ate cake, ice cream, cotton candy, cocoa, chocolate coins, popsicles and kid crack to freak all the parents out! Then we met Captain Hook and Mr. Shmee!  I was the first one!  Captain Hook tried to take my cotton candy, then he kissed me!  Mr. Shmee showed me his belly!  They were real cool!  On the boat we sang pirate songs and played trivia games before the fireworks!  The fireworks looked spectacular from the boat, but there were a lot of bugs, and that freaked me out!  Afterwards I got a cool pirate hat!  Peter Pan even showed up.  Momma says y'all have to wait for more pictures since they're not on her phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment