The life of Muffin!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Visit from Uncle D and Aunt C

My Uncle D and Aunt C came to stay the weekend with us. I'm really fond of the two of them and had such a great time. After all, they clearly came to visit me, Momma and Daddy just happened to be there too. They arrived on Friday. That night we went to a fish fry and then bowling! I even got to wear these great little bowling shoes!! See! Here's a close up of my cute tiny bowling shoes. I was cuddling with Daddy here after being worn out from a long day and lots of bowling fun! And of course I cuddle and kiss on my Uncle D too! He loves it. I love bowling, as you can see! I did such a great job picking up my special toddler ball and throwing it down the alley all by my big self! Daddy wanted to help me so bad, but I said no, I can do it all by myself! I knocked down lots of pins too! I just adore my Aunt C. She's a kindergarten teacher, so she is really good at playing with me. I have a hard time letting her go anywhere with out me. We're stuck like glue. Even in the car, like here, below, where I just insisted on holding onto her long pretty hair! I held onto her hair like this and didn't say a peep all the way home from Lunch on Saturday. It was a twenty minute drive. I was tired, and maybe I was afraid if I fell asleep she'd get away. So I made sure to hold on real tight. Good thing Aunt C is a good sport!

1 comment:

  1. awww, this is so wonderful, all of these, and the fun you had.

    ReplyDelete