The life of Muffin!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun at a New Park!

Momma and I went to try out a new park with our friends on Tuesday. It was so much fun! They had these little houses that we got to run around and play in! ARayRay liked playing on the swings and slides more than the little houses, but Ice and I really had a great time running around the mini town and playing hide and go seek, much to Momma's dismay!
I was pouting in the above picture. Momma couldn't quite figure out why, so Ice took a shot at trying to find out why I was sad! Frankly if they knew the truth they would've figured out that perhaps I was just trying to get attention from Ice. ;)Ice had a ton of fun too! He laughed the entire time! Momma had to take a few pictures of him because he is so cute and photogenic!



Here I am playing in a few of those tiny houses! Aren't these just grand? I want a little house like this in my back yard! Momma's gonna have to bat her eyes at Daddy (or perhaps Grandpa?) and convince one of them to build me a little play house outside!
And of course it must have windows and a door! I'll put a little table and chairs in my little house and take my tea sitting on the porch, because, of course, it must also have a front porch! Ok, so maybe Momma is the one who really wants the little house!

No comments:

Post a Comment