The life of Muffin!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun with my Neighbor E

I have a really hard time sharing. I'm trying so hard to learn how though. The other day my neighbor friend came over to play with me. Momma got down the bubbles (that's the weird little BBQ looking thing there) and we had a good time blowing lots of bubbles. I did real good and shared my toys with my friend E. She's very patient with me, and that helps. She's about a year older than me, so she understands how hard it is for me to share, and she shows me how she does it so well. I really like E. After we got bored with the bubbles E thought it would be fun to color for a little while. So, Momma brought out the big coloring book and a few crayons for us to use. E didn't seem to mind too much when I wanted to color what she was coloring, and she graciously moved to a different place. We colored in peace and Momma smiled thinking that maybe there was still hope for me afterall! ;)
We even got to enjoy a popscicle outside because it was such a gorgeous day! It really was my first real "outside" play kinda day of the year and I was coming out of my skin I was so happy! How lucky am I to have a friend so close to my age living right next door?? I had so much fun playing with her and can't wait for the next nice day so that we can do it all over again!

1 comment: