The life of Muffin!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Beep! Beep!

The Muffin likes to pretend that she has a car under the kitchen table. Often times she crawls under the table with Darla and Daisy in tow, and sometimes half of her other toys, and drives to the store or wherever her heart fancies! It cracks me up! So after buying her a new piece of furniture for her bedroom we had this giant box that I spent a couple of hours transforming into a little car for her complete with headlights, a speedometer and radio! She got a kick out of watching me turn the box into a car. She spent most of the time sitting in the box while I worked around her. When I finished I bet you think she played in it for hours. Nope. She spent about 5 minutes in it. I'm hoping its because she spent so much time in it while I was building it. I mean frankly, its a huge "thing" to have sitting around when we have a showing!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment