The life of Muffin!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Quality time

My Gramma came up for Gramma Ma's funeral this past weekend.  I was able to relax and spend some quality time with her before she went home today.  We did lots of things!  I covered get mouth with stickers, we put on make up, played games, watched movies, had a fire put and even played outside!  I got to show her how good I am at pumping when I swing, how well I can ride my bike now and also my class room at school.  I had a great time, even though I've managed to get a cold, and it helped me to keep my mind of off how much I miss my great grandma.

Gramma is a good sport!  She left those stickers on long enough to annoy Momma...which I loved, of course!!


Gramma brought a bat and ball this time, and I had a lot of fun playing baseball with her in the back yard!  I loved it when she ran around and chased me through the yard!!

After all that hard playing we had to chillax for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment