The life of Muffin!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Apple Orchard Field Trip


Today was my first field trip of the year.  We went to an apple orchard.  I had so much fun!  We played mini golf, ate donuts, drank cider, played on a cattle and a ship, had a haunted hay ride and ate more donuts.  They even gave us an apple and a pumpkin to take home!  The weather was perfect and I had so much fun!  We also found our way through a labyrinth and walked through this weird tunnel that rolled and had weird lights...it made momma sick!  I fed goats and llamas and there were even bunnies for us to look at.  I wore myself out and fell asleep on the way home after all that fun.  Here are some of the million pictures Momma took of me with the specific purpose of annoying me...

 
This is a pony swing made out of a tire!  It was pretty cool!!


This is the closest Momma will get to tying me down!!

This is me and my class!  I'm on the far right end and my teacher is on the far left!  The girl in the pink in the middle is one of my closeset friends at the moment.  There are two kids missing from this photo, they couldn't come today.  My teacher told us to make funny faces!!

The cider and donuts were really good!!

 I like feeding the goats, they are gentle...


The llama on the other hand...  He freaked me out pretty good, and he knocked the food right out of my hand!!  RUDE!



Yup, bring me somewhere new and I still just want to go to the park.


I was pretty good at this.  I got the ball in the hole pretty quick most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment