The life of Muffin!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Meet & Greet

Today was my meet & greet for school.  I will be going to school every day of the week now.  My teacher from last year thought I was pretty smart, so they are putting me in the young 5's Pre-K class instead of 4 yr old preschool.  I'll be learning math and science and even how to read a little bit...and all before I'm in Kindergarten!  The greatest part is that I got to get a back pack this year, and a folder to keep all of my homework in!
 


So to celebrate, momma took me out to a nice lunch at Panera's!  I just love getting their Mac n' Cheese and yogurt pop!


The nice part was that momma and daddy got to come with me because I'm a bit nervous about starting in a new class where I won't know any of the other kids!


This is where I'll be hanging my back pack every day!


It didn't take me long to jump in and get acquainted.  I always introduce myself, and then I sit down and play.  These two girls were pretty friendly and I enjoyed getting to play a little while momma and daddy listened to my teacher talk.


In the end I was really excited for this new class.  We have a bunny named Harvey (they we can even bring home on the weekends to care for!), a hermit crab and a hamster.  Rumor has it there is also a fish, but we didn't get to see him yet.  My teacher seems very nice and out going, and the assistant does too.  I'm looking forward to being able to learn about science and to learn how to read.  There are ten other students in my class, including a boy that was in my class last year (guess I'm not all alone after all)! Next week I get  to wear a crazy hat all week!  That's exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment