The life of Muffin!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

My first day of school 2012!

So today is the day!!  It's my first day of young 5's (pre-K).
I've got my back pack and I'm ready to go...

Sort of...  I'm a bit nervous to be honest.

But, only a little bit.  I'm a whole lot of excited!  Here we are waiting in the car for my teacher to come and get me out.  That's how they do it.  Its sort of like a drive through.  Momma pulls up in the car, they open the door and get me out.  I guess its safer for me that way.
 
Momma thought a little pre-first day interview was in order!
 
And then of course it was my turn!!  That's my teacher!  I jumped out of the car with out even looking back.  So long mom!  I'm outta here!! 


Momma has to come into the building to get me from my class.  My teacher gave me hugs and even posed for this nice picture of leaving my first day of class!!  Do you see how excited and happy I am?  It was a great first day!

We learned about the letter "M" (Mmm, Mmm, Mmm) today.  The shape cirlce (I already know my shapes mom!) and the color green!  I guess they are easing us into school with all of this easy learning stuff!  I cut out that M&M all by myself and even colored it rainbow color!
 
And then no first day of school would be complete with out a "post-first-day-of-school" interview!!
 
Yeah, I'm pretty psyched to go back again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment