The life of Muffin!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Music Class

The muffin started her first music class today. It's through the activity center with our city. It's about a half hour long, and it just introduces kids to little instruments and songs and movement. Muffin loves music, so I thought this would be a lot of fun for her. Today she was very shy and
clingy. She clung to me and sat on my lap the whole time, not wanting to venture out. There was a "naughty boy" in our class that she seemed in awe of. He screamed and through fits the whole time. Yay! But the muffin kept starring at him! During free time, the other little girl in this photo took her drum stick away and the muffin cried and cried. We're learning how to share now! LOL! Luckily, we found another one to play with. Towards the end of the class she seemed to relax and really enjoyed banging on this drum. One of the girls from our playgroup is also in our class, so muffin knew someone and I think it helped to put her at ease. Friday we go to our first gardening class, the little girl from play group is in that class too. I'm excited; I think it will be a lot of fun for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment