The life of Muffin!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Duck, duck, goose!

I took the muffin and kaida to one of the parks in town this morning. It's a huge park with wide open spaces where I could let the muffin roam with out to much worry. There were a ton of ducks there! Several of them walked up to us. A few of them had us cornered, hissing at us...and then I got the dog out!!! I got a bit nervous that I was gonna get bit. Once kaida was out of the truck they waddled off. The muffin and I wandered down near the stream where more ducks were. I said duck a few times and quacked a little. Right away she said duck several times. Then she made this noise with her cheeks that sounded like a duck call...not stupid quacking like momma was doing. She would say duck and then make that noise! She did it the entire time we were there, and then a few times at home. Sigh. She is so smart!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment