The life of Muffin!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Pads [check], Helmet [check], Peddles [check]

I got my pads on, I got my helmet on and Daddy put the peddles on my bike.  I am ready to give this bike riding thing a try, no training wheels needed!


Ok, Momma, I'm ready!



Yeah, you know it!  I was up and peddling lickety split!  I'm practically a pro!  Today was my first attempt, and I managed to peddle for several yards (before I panic and hit the breaks, or go in the grass and hit the breaks, or just generally feeling like I should hit the breaks...a lot!) and Daddy would get me started with a little shove and off I would go!


So you know Momma just HAD to get it on video!!


I'm awesome!  It can not be denied.  I'll be riding circles around Momma in no time flat, as soon as I can figure out how to get moving from a dead stop on my own...and as soon as I can convince myself that it is not necessary to hit the breaks every few feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment