The life of Muffin!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

More swimming videos

I love swim class!  I live for swim class!  Today it even rained the entire time, and I had a ball!  Momma shamelessly took more video to force on all of you!


So here I am floating like a pro!  In no time flat I'll be doing this with out the help of my teacher!



And in this video I am learning how to do the back stroke.  They tell me "Chicken!" and I put my arms into chicken wings and I pull my legs up (or at least I am supposed to).  Then they tell "Airplane!" and I spread out my arms and my legs.  Then they tell me "Soldier!" and I put my arms and legs straight like an arrow.  Whew!  Its a lot to remember, but I do ok.



Alas!  I got an opportunity to do a cannon ball!  I have been so excited to get to do a cannon ball, and today was my day!  I was nervous.  But I did my best and I jumped in with full gusto.  Before you know it, I'll be emptying the water from the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment