The life of Muffin!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Safari (We're having fun!)

We went to the drive through Safari in Ohio! How cool is that? We got to feed Bison (Momma's favorite) and Giraffes (Daddy's favorite) and alpacas and deer and some weird moose looking thing with out horns, zebras, some weird beastly looking thing, and my favorite; the longhorns! They were all so big, and so close (putting their mouths in the car to eat pellets and carrots out of a cup) and I freaked out a bit, but I loved it! We took along all of my friends too. It was some great fun! I even got to sit up front while we drove through, and shhh...don't tell anyone....Daddy let me drive the car!!! So here are some fun photos from our trip a couple of weekends ago.

The bison were nuts! This one is small, but there was a really big one who's head barely fit through the window, and at one point he tried to get to the carrots that were in the console when I was sitting on Momma's lap. Momma lost her cool and we were both practically laying down to get away from the bison and momma was hollering at daddy to go!!












This car has some of my friends in it!

Daddy LOVED feeding the giraffes. The second time we went through they weren't hungry anymore, so he was the lucky one, momma and I didn't get to feed them!


This longhorn was small compared to the other two we got to see! Momma and daddy were freaking out a little because his horns kept bumping the car!


The view up here was way better!



All three families rode in their own car so that we could all fit and get good views!


I sat in the middle, on the console. I didn't really want to feed any of the animals, but I did once or twice. The Alpacas were real gentle and not greedy like the Bison!


Daddy had a ball, don't let him fool ya! The bison, though large and eager, were surprisingly gentle and slow. But boy were their heads HUGE!!



There were a lot of small deer, and other deer like animals. Really they just got in the way and we had to throw food out the window off to the side to get them to move outta the way!


And like I said, Daddy let me drive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment