The life of Muffin!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

More and more frogs...and a toad too!

How lucky did we get?! After my field trip was over momma and I walked on one of the nature trails. After we came out of the exit momma and I walked under a tree right by our car and momma almost stepped on a baby toad! It was so cool looking at it and touching it after momma picked it up. I tried to pick it up, I really did, but the toad kept jumping away from me and I couldn't catch him (plus I was a little freaked out)! After momma let him go the last time she took a step towards the marsh and this giant frog jumped right out from under her foot! It was huge!!! It was as big as a maple leaf! Momma tried to catch it, but it was fast and jumped really far! But she took a picture for me! Then we went and enjoyed this really cool play ground and hung out near the shore of the lake! I had such a great time and momma and I are excited to return!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment