The life of Muffin!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Fun

Momma and daddy took me to the turkey farm today where we played in little houses, went through a maze, played on a castle and a ship and fed some chickens. The piggy was a naughty pants and tried to bite momma, but I gave him a good talking to about that! We also picked out pumpkins to decorate for Halloween and came home to have fun with them. I have a Potato Head kit to decorate my pumpkin with! It turned out quite fun! Momma carved a skeleton in her pumpkin and daddy carved a silly face! I had to go to bed before they we're all done so momma and daddy are gonna wait to put candles in them until tomorrow night. I just know I'm gonna love that! I've been very excited about going Trick-or-Treating this year. Momma and daddy have been reading me all kinds of Halloween books and showing me pictures from last years adventure! Everyday I talk about it! This year momma is taking me to her families hay ride on Saturday, and then Sunday were gonna go in our neighborhood with daddy too! I am very excited. This year momma's even gonna let me have a tiny but of candy!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment