The life of Muffin!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Open wide and say ah!

We're at the doctor's office waiting for the doctor to come in and take a look at the boo boo's in my mouth. Last time we were here the doctor asked me to open my mouth, stick out my tongue and say ah! And I just didn't know how! So momma and I have been practicing! Now I am a pro! We practiced a little before the doctor came in, just so that I could remember what to do when I saw him! When he did come in I did a really great job and remembered just what to do! Then they had to swab me for strep throat and even though I didn't like it, and it made me gag, and it hurt my boo boo, I kept my mouth open real wide! I did such a great job that momma let the nurse give me a sucker!! Turns out I have swollen nodes, a few fever rashes on my nose, tummy and bottom and a bacterial infection, but not strep. Momma was a lot happier with this doctor than the last one and believes he really checked me out. So I get an antibiotic and if I'm real lucky momma will walk me down to DQ.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment