The life of Muffin!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well...She just really LOVES the Avacado!

Muffin and I walked up to the farm market today. She likes to hold stuff while we walk around and shop, so today I handed her an avocado. She loves avocado. I don't know that she knows that the avocado in it's whole skin on state is the same green cubes that she loves to eat. She's also got a real thing with putting stuff in her mouth...and even more so when she is teething like she is now. We got up to the check out and I went to take it from her and realized she had been eating the avocado! SKIN AND ALL! Yeack! I said something to her about not eating it yet, and she stuck her tongue out for me to take the skin off of it. Weirdo. But all of the hens that were standing around got a good cluck out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment