The life of Muffin!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Afternoon at Grandma's

Mommy couldn't resist and even though it was silly, Mommy bought me a new yellow Easter dress and a pink shrug. I looked so dang cute!!
So of course Daddy had to get his cute mug in the photo's too...
And then Mommy couldn't be left out...
We went to Grandpa and Grandma's house for Easter lunch. We ate Lasagna, City Chicken, Potatoes, Rolls, Corn, Salad and Cake! I love cake. Grandpa & Grandma also had an Easter Egg hunt for me, and I ran around and picked a few eggs up.
Grandma was explaining to me how to open the eggs up to get my treats out.
But I'm a pro...and I opened the eggs up with ease. Each time I opened an egg with a treat in it I was so surprised. Everyone had a great chuckle watching me.
I rolled around in the eggs too. Wallowed in them. That was great fun!
Then I had to stop for a quick play break in my kitchen, and to talk on my phone.
And then I spotted a little gift from Grandma & Grandpa!! And Grandma opened it up for me as I stood on my tippy-toes to get a better look.
Easter was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment