The life of Muffin!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A tidbit about a little bird named Muffin


This is Muffin, my little bird. She was born on January 27, 2008. I don't know why I call her Muffin, I just do. I also call her a little bird. I don't know why I call her that either. Muffin is my first child. She's full of life. Her laughter is infectious. She eats everything. She sings. She dances. She talks to herself all day long. She is the fourth grandchild to my mother and the first grandchild to her daddy's parents. Muffin is daddy's little girl. She loves her daddy. She also loves her 120lb English Mastiff named Kaida. Kaida is more like a pony for Muffin. We live in Southeastern Michigan. This is Muffins first spring "aware" of her surroundings and is enjoying everything about the outdoors. We recenlty joined a playgroup at a local church and we have had the pleasure of enjoying play group outside at a nearby play scape. Muffin loves the swings. She giggles with glee at every push. This past month she has changed so much. She just cut her 9th tooth, she started walking, she's experimenting with the potty chair, she visited the library for the very first time and also the park. She is also spouting out various words and phrases like "I do it!" (that's her favorite) or "uh oh!" and "All done" along with so many others. It seems like everyday she learns a new word. This past weekend she started to say "Shoe". Her hair is also starting to grow in and get real thick and curly, which momma just loves. The main point of this blog (since Muffin has her own website) is to give a daily account of everything she does, sees, says, and anything else momma feels like talking about. There will also be lots of pictures. It is my purpose to update the blog through out the day so that her friends and family can see what's new, on a regular basis. Feel free to follow along or subscribe to Muffin's feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment