The life of Muffin!

Monday, May 30, 2011

I won!!!

I won 2 fishies at the carnival today! They're my very first fishies! I was so excited when I got the ping pong ball in the little fish bowl! I threw both arms up in the air and yelled YAY!! Momma and Daddy were shocked! The lady was so nice to give me two fishies so they wouldn't be lonely! I am so excited to have fishies of my own! I told Momma and Daddy that I was going to go home and put on my dress up and my shoes and sit down and hold my fishies. Then I told them that my fishies said "I want you my Aubrey!"
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is so adorable and touching!!!! i cant stand it! :) How sweet and so very cute! Wud love to have been along to see it. She says the dearest things! What a paragraph she said.

    ReplyDelete