The life of Muffin!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Swimming like a fishy!

I took the muffin to our local pool today for a few hours. She had so much fun! She floated, she jumped, she swam on her yummy and on her back, she walked on her hands, she dove for her sunglasses, she ran through sprinklers, and she jumped in! The muffin was in sheer heaven! She was in such delight that she kept squeaking! I wish I could've gotten more pictures with some action, but with her fearlessness in the pool I didn't feel safe being distracted, especially if I had to grab her! At one point I was shoulder deep and she jumped in (wearing a life vest) and she didn't jump as far as she had been, so she went down to the bottom before I grabbed her! Of course, she came up laughing!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment