The life of Muffin!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beach day!

Momma took me to a beach on Lake Michigan today with her friend and some of my second and third cousins and my gramma! We had so much fun! I loved jumping up and down in the water, having momma swish me around in it and I even laid down on my tummy and my back like my cousin T did! I also bent over and stuck my head in the water! I also buried gramma in the sand, then dumped water on her to clean her off! Momma and gramma played in the water with me a lot! When I was leaving I said "Momma, beach fun!" and then passed out on the way home from exhaustion!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. This was such a fun day and a nice memory for me! Lets do it again! The water is extra warm this year. Been chillyl for a few yrs it seems. She looks so much like David here!!

    ReplyDelete