The life of Muffin!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!!!

We went all over town today for Halloween fun!  Ok, ok.  So the fun was more for Momma's sake than anyone's, whatever.  First thing this morning we went to a little costume parade and Grandma joined us.  I was dressed up in a little monkey costume and thirteen layers of clothes because it was so cold and the wind was whipping around.  Then later that day we went to a little Boo Bash that had Pony Rides.  I got to sit on one of the Ponies, my first ever!!  Then we went to visit Great Grandma and Auntie Maddie.  Who just think I'm the cutest thing EVER!!

I mean look at me!  I am the cutest thing ever!!

Later that day we were off Trick or Treating in our neighborhood.  I went last year when I was only 9 months old, but this year I got to walk around and carry a little pumpkin and beg for my own candy (which Momma has already confiscated and probably eaten).  We took Kaida too!  We saw another Mastiff who was a puppy and way bigger than my Kaida.  Daddy walked Kaida, but I tried my hardest to get him to let me do it.  I guess he "helped".


This is my first stop.  This is Daddy's cousin Carol.  She dressed up in a really cool costume.  When she put the first candy in (a big handful!!  I guess it pays to know people!) I just stared at her.  What is she doing??

I had to investigate.  Had to figure out what this "Trick or Treating" was all about.


Ooh, looky there!!  She put cool stuff in my pumpkin!!  Let's do that some more!!



I had so much fun!  We crunched through the leaves up and down my street.  Daddy threatened people not to scare me! :)  I got tons of candy, chips and cookies that I won't even get to taste this year (Mu-wah!!  That's Momma saying that!), went for a nice walk in a fun costume and saw lots of little kids and even dogs that were dressed in funny costumes.  Then we went back to our home and passed out candy for a little while before I had to go to bed.  I loves weeing all of the kids dressed up and coming to the door saying "Trick or Treat".  Everytime Momma said, "Muffin, someones coming!!" I ran to the door to see.  Kaida tried to also.  It was such a fun day, but when we were all done I was pooped!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so great! I was giggling at everything! I am so glad that Aubrey (and YOU) had so much fun. That's awesome. Love the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, tear-jerking pictures! Wish I cudv Been there instead of getting sick. Cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love the cute monkey suit (and the cute girl!) Can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete