The life of Muffin!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our first pool experience was a hit!

How is this not the BEST picture I could have possibly taken today!? I took the Muffin to the community pool today for her first big water experience with a friend of mine and her two kids. We had an awesome time and the Muffin just loved it! There is a little fun park in the toddler area that has a zero depth pool and sprinklers that come up out of the water. This was one of the more mild ones and the Muffin thought it was such a hoot! She spent the whole afternoon running around the deck, and along the shore, and up and down on the step. Momma is EXHAUSTED!! The Muffin was exhausted too. We came home an hour before bedtime and as I was putting her jammies on she said to me "nigh nigh"! She was so tuckered out!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pic!!! We had a great time with you two today. So glad we decided on the pool! Early bedtimes all around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! I need to get out in the water this summer! I am so in need! Looks like she had fun!

    ReplyDelete